Friday, June 26, 2015

The House on Red-Rock Hill

After a short scenario, which I will call "The Horror in North Beach" (It actually has a good title but I can't use it as it would be spoilerish), the campaign will proceed to "The House on Red-Rock Hill" which is a massive re-write and expansion of a classic Call of Cthulhu scenario. For that one I have photo-composited a house onto the foot of what is now Corona Heights. I also have maps, floorplans and a figure-scale paper house and diorama of the house and environs. The above photo is of the house on which I based my fitional one. It's really on Dolores Street and, I recently discovered, it was used in an episode of "The Streets of San Francisco" called "Chapel of the Damned"... Which actually sounds rather fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment