Monday, June 22, 2015

I'm Starting a New Campaign


My campaign is set in SF starting in 1921 and would have the benefit of lots of scenarios worked out with previous groups. This will be a mystery/horror campaign with relatively little violence... Or, at least, very little chance for the player characters to go "monster hunting".

Interest in H.P. Lovecraft is kinda assumed but tabletop RPG novices are welcome.
I use lots of props, dioramas and other "chrome" to enhance play and I've gotten pretty good at it.

The previous  - OLD - posts were related to a previous campaign where things had advanced to the point where the player characters were pursuing leads which took them to Egypt. I was always too lazy to update the blog as well as e-mail updates and prep the next scenario. Maybe this time round...

In the past I mostly ran on Saturdays from as early as people could agree on till about 10 PM but I might be shifting to Thursday or Friday late afternoon till 10 PM.
My place is in Bernal Heights... Skullhouse.

Interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment